The Latin Music Legends stamps we're using for our photo contest mail-outs. We always look for stamps that are either California or photography related. These were painted by a San Diego-based artist whose wife is a community college professor.
I'm in a really whiny mood, so I'll spare you. Let's get to the links.
Fashion and style
- New York Times: Is it OK to wear yoga pants to work? [my take: not unless you work at a yoga studio]
- Already Pretty: Reader Request: Over-dressing and under-dressing
- Dress With Courage: Do you dress older or younger than you actually are?
- Apartment Therapy: Tips on stylish closet organization
- Workchic.com: Style Me Monday: The working woman
- Ms. Career Girl: Women and the web
- Working Girl: Balancing work and working out
- Jane Has a Job: Shifting gears, changing careers
- Corporette: How to use LinkedIn
- Under the Sycamores: Getting in the shot
- Fresh Home Blog: Tilt-shift photography
- Lifehacker: Eight best frequent flyer programs
- Social Media Examiner: 17 ways to grow your blog from top bloggers