The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, where we went for my college roommate's bachelorette party last weekend. We got massages as the spa, lounged by the pool, enjoyed amazing food (and cupcakes), and all around just chilled with our senior year apartment mates (the first time we'd done so since college, minus my wedding). Beautiful.
Weekend! (Almost.) This weekend is going to be awesome for four reasons:
- Swap Asana. I have several bags of clothes to get rid of...and hopefully someone is bringing good clothes for me, too!
- Citizens of Rosebud. If you know Bella, you love her. I can't wait to see her vintage finds. She's open every Friday and Saturday from 12-6 this month.
- Banana Republic and Ann Taylor factory store sales. And the outlets are just as far from me as the malls.
- And last, but definitely not least, it's EASTER!!! My favorite holiday of the year. We're hosting Easter for a bunch of friends this year, and I'm super-excited.
Fashion and style
- Scrap and Run: Nude Pumps - How readers wore them
- Dress with Courage: Outfit Post: Haters gonna hate - dealing with negative comments
- Alterations Needed: The secrets my heels are hiding
Career and office
- Virginie's Cinema: You're the Boss Apple Sauce: Working with your spouse
- Ms. Career Girl: 7 ways to sabotage business success
- Lifehacker: How to overcome burnout when you're a superachiever
- Corporette: Tips on changing careers
- Pretty Young Professional: Wake Up Gen Y: Informational interviews
- Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist: 5 shortcuts to make yourself more valuable
- Apartment Therapy: Spiral staircases for small spaces
- A Working Mom's Closet: My story
- Serious Eats: The Serious Eats guide to dim sum