Someone left a Happy Mother's Day balloon on my bike last weekend. No, I don't have any news for you.
Better late than never, right? The Blogger outage of 2011 (Thursday and Friday) gave me a few days of computer-free bliss, and now I'm getting back on track (or will be come Monday). Currently I'm hunkered down in my little apartment with the heater on while cold rain and hail pelt the Sacramento area. It's May, right?
Anyhoo, here are some links! I haven't checked my Google Reader since Thursday, so these are still your average Fri-Thurs links (any good reads I find from this weekend will be in next week's links).
Fashion and style
- Dress with Courage: The best mobile fashion, style, and shopping apps
- Virginie's Cinema: I'm on a beach in Cannes (how amazing is this outfit?)
- Cute and Little: Jewel tones
- Communications Conversations: Does what you wear really matter in the creative world?
- Design for Mankind: A wooden ring
- Classy Career Girl: How to use LinkedIn to find a job
- Oh, Hello Friend: Keyword / Office supplies
- Ms. Career Girl: Is getting an MBA worth it?
- Women 2.0: Three times you have to speak up
- Apartment Therapy: Sew your own soft-sided terrarium
- Curbed National: Guy can tuck all 258 square feet of his apartment into cabinets (I am obsessed with living in tiny spaces)
- TDW Geeks: Sci-Fi Ikea manuals of the day
- Smitten Kitchen: Creme brulee french toasts
- Lindsay Pollak Career Blog: Can blogging help you get a job?
- Honey We're Home: Better blog photos
- ProBlogger: 7 habits of professional bloggers
- PR Fuel: 5 blogging rules you should break
- Check out my favorite office supplies and more in my Shoplet blog feature!
Is it spring, summer, or winter where you are?